PROGRAM 2 hours
Price from: 75€
A ride trough a beautiful landscape where you will get to know the charms of the longest Croatian mountain Velebit. With occasional stops for a break and photography, you will have time to enjoy the view „where the mountain touches the sea“. The ride consists of 75% macadam and 25% asphalt and it is 45km long.
All programs call for the responsibility of the participants. The organizer does not take any responsibility for accidents caused by customers' own actions. All participants sign a Statement, which is a condition for joining the program. Before starting the program, our guides will introduce you to the program and teach you the basics needed to drive our off-road vehicles safely. It is up to you to act responsibly.
The price includes:
- Quad vehicle rental
- Accompanying vehicle with driver for assistance
- Rental of protective equipment (helmet, waterproof suits in case of rain)
- Entrance to the Velebit Nature Park
Note: The organization of the trip depends to weather conditions. The organizer reserves the right to cancel or change the program due to bad weather conditions or other circumstances.
Options at extra charge
- Transfer from the accommodation to the place where the trip starts and back to the accommodation
- mandatory driving license for category B.
- kids under the age of 10 MUST NOT be co-drivers in a quad vehicle
- alcohol is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN before and during driving
- possible delay in case of bad weather
- the condition for joining the program is signing a STATEMENT
- maximum passenger weight is 200kg per vehicle
- bring closed shoes and sportswear
- minimum 2 participants
In case of non-compliance with the rules after the warning, the guide has the right to terminate the program and participants who do not follow the rules will be returned to the starting position without the right to a refund.
Depending on the weather conditions and the length of the program, bring:
- multi-layered clothing (upholstery),